Wednesday, June 26, 2013

End of June Update

Hello guys

I realize its been quite a while since I last wrote on the blog and the reason is simple! I have a new job and have moved on from Susi Air. I am currently in Africa as a co-pilot on a King Air B200 flying charters. Just goes to show what a good platform Susi Air can be to prospective pilots. My time at Susi was great, learnt a lot, but most importantly, met so many nice people. Remember, its not what you know, its who you know!

Although I have left, I will continue to update the blog when I hear news from that side of the world. As of now, the consensus seems to be that the recruitment freeze is still in place. I would expect this to be lifted towards the end of the year as there are rumors of new aircraft (C208's) coming in.

Until then, if you have any questions, please give me a shout.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Hey man, congratulations on the new adventure in Africa. I stumble upon on this website on google search quite a time ago and even bookmark it for future reference. I find it very complete details about recruitment process in Susi Air.

    I'm wondering if Susi even recruit locals Indonesian guys, if there are whoever try to apply there ? Do you know some local Indonesian pilot currently working there ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fredrik, congratulations on the new adventure in Africa. I stumble upon on this website on google search quite a time ago and even bookmark it for future reference. I find it very complete details about recruitment process in Susi Air.

    I'm wondering if Susi even recruit locals Indonesian guys, do you know some local Indonesian pilot currently working there ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faisal

    Yes they do accept locals, send recruitment an email to find out more. There are currently 3 Indonesians working there. Sorry I don't have their contact.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frederik,

    Hope you are having a great time in Africa.Do you know if Susi Air hire Indian nationals?I read some posts where people have mentioned that the company does not hire people with Indian passport.How true is that?Do you know any Indians that work there?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u always jumping around from job to job. haha. ever stay at a place longer than a year?

    ReplyDelete